Monday, January 18, 2010

Aerobics And Fitness Association I Want To Become A Certified Fitness Instructor. From Where Should I Get My Certification?

I want to become a certified fitness instructor. From where should I get my certification? - aerobics and fitness association

With a view to a fitness instructor (Group Fitness / Aerobic / STEB / Kickboxing certified). I know people who have different routes to certification and was wondering if anyone knew the company / partnership has to attract the best. I do not want a super-expensive and can be recognized.

Thank you!

3 comments:

lv_consu... said...

There are many to choose from. I opted for a certification that can coach me an athlete of high caliber would ...

allan_sm... said...

Question in a gym, going to TAFE or university

JUS 4 FUN said...

Hey sweety

I stay in South Africa and I have not awsome my certificate with the ETA and Colledge.

Today I am a manager of health clubs and physical fitness Venn active trainer for the local swim team.

It is giving a great field for the sport and to reflect and advise nutricienal also Phsycology.

Post a Comment