Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Annick Goutal Minneapolis What Are Your Favorite Fragrances?

What are your favorite fragrances? - annick goutal minneapolis

I like:

- Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden

- Cherry (Cherry) by L'Occitane

- Fresh Fig Apricot

- From Coco Chanel (Robert Henri)

- Believe Lollia

- Petite Chérie by Annick Goutal

- Maybe Baby Delivery San Francisco / Benefit Cosmetics

- Butterfly by Hanae Mori

- Daisy by Marc Jacobs

- Love Harajuku Lovers

- Princess by Vera Wang

- SoCal Hollister Co.


I want to try:

- Lola by Marc Jacobs

- Woman in Yellow Bird

- Silk Road caravan Steven Nilson (Givaudan)

- Rock Princess, Princess Glam and search for Vera Wang

- 4 Reines Rose L'Occitane

- ETo Camille by Annick Goutal

Sorry for the length.

(:

2 comments:

Bennett Girls said...

Pit reality Wick. The fragrant pink flowers. I like him, but my sisters did not. Haha!
~ Violet

Websterr... said...

I like daisies, in small quantities. Too much gives me a headache, lmao.
I would also try to Lola ... I have an obsession with Marc Jacobs.

Escada MoonSparkle I love, but I think it was interrupted. : (Really Escada perfume is good, however.

Post a Comment