Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Extra Long Cardboard Boxes Will Owning A 2nd Cat Cost Alot More? Read Please Multiple Cat Owners! Need Help Here! 10 Points!!?

Will owning a 2nd cat cost alot more? Read please multiple cat owners! need help here! 10 points!!? - extra long cardboard boxes

I am a 14 years old daughter. I have a cat for 18 months. But I want a kitten 2nd ... My parents spend money on luxuries for pets ... deffinately but my cat is spoiled with love, everyone loves to pieces! He sleeps in a cardboard box with a fluffy blanket that Trys Dig 'and' make a nest lol. He has this big cat scratcher / swings. And sleeping in my bed sometimes. I prefer toys at home, like an old knotted sock with crumpled paper, and the end. She likes things like bottle caps to a rope attatched to a pole attatched, and especially the balls of paper! I buy toys for the animal, but are kind of expensive, and it just ruins the point not in a position, orse! Do you think it would be unfair to get a cat, but not destroy them with accessories, but the love? And I thought the only additional costs for the kitten would be safe (7 pounds per month), food and garbage. I mean, the toys are more or less freely, I have the brushes and nail scissors, and cardboard boxes and blankets are more or less free, too! Do you think it would be a cat badly spoiled by love rather than money? The more they pay veterinary fees are EUR 70, I do not think it would be a big problem ... and vaccines made at a reduced price to the veterinarian, my people ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment