Friday, February 12, 2010

Nexgrill Costco I Just Bought A New Grill From Costco, Should I Have To Keep The Searing Button Pushed In For It To Stay Lit?

I just bought a new grill from costco, should i have to keep the searing button pushed in for it to stay lit? - nexgrill costco

I recently completed a brand new grille over $ 800 at Costco. There are four burners, burn nexgrill done by including a side burner, rotisserie burner. Everything works fine, but I have a big problem. To operate the burner combustion, I have to run as normal, then I have to keep control, or not stay lit! Propane is flowing. Perhaps for reasons of safety for the burner does not burn too hot? keep the user guide, she says 15 seconds and stays on then, I held in a maximum of three minutes and still not working. Why?

2 comments:

stageman... said...

Even if it's a pain, take it. Costco has a great return, but as you know, away with Costco, once again, is gone. At that time they still have leftovers, so you can get a new one. It is pointless to play with your safety! Mmmmm, BBQ!

ric_ozz said...

Take It Back
Costco has a right of return 1 years

Post a Comment