Sunday, February 21, 2010

Http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/oandrea/dsc00005.jpg Where Can I Keep My Pet Duck, HELP!!?

Where can I keep my pet duck, HELP!!? - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/oandrea/dsc00005.jpg

live in the city and have no court. our yard is concrete and tiles around the pool. We have grass in our yard Watch. I want my duck like a beast inside, but I think I will be allowed .. My mother is a phenomenon and is probably a big mess. So we thought to get a theater like this to:
http://www.playtime4u.co.uk/images/categories/tulip_playhouse.jpg

or a chicken coop as follows:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/oandrea/DSC00005.jpg

What do you know duck your favorite?
If we do on grass or concrete?
Is it be okay for a duck in one of the days? that the neighbors have cats home to their Keep safe for him tooutside. We live in New Zealand and theres no hawks / cats ..... only eagle. could put a fence, but its still dangerous

We have a large park with a pond and ducks near our house. We should let our ducks live when I grow up? I want to live there if I am a duck .. .. can be free, perhaps, but know not how to survive in the wilderness, as he was approached by people ...... and other ducks can not be friends with him bcoz it's different, what if remove the link to me and the nature of the medium

We have a lot of time .. He (or she) is not even that far. the only day 5 of incubation .. then it is a duck, and must live indoors (at home) for the first month .. sorry for all the questions .. and thank you forIn our opinion:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment