Monday, February 15, 2010

Omega 3 And Chronic Pancreatitis Has Anyone Know Of A Nonprescription Way To Manage Chronic Pain Instead Of Vicodin? ?

Has anyone know of a nonprescription way to manage chronic pain instead of vicodin? ? - omega 3 and chronic pancreatitis

There are about 4 years I was prescribed Vicodin for chronic pain and almost a year I was able to head to the gym, hiking, and basically many hours working in the office .. Well, my 3 per day is now 10 more per day and the nightmare goes. I stopped and thus the disease can not describe, and was sent home from work with the "flu." Are Falling from me now and always, when Voy 3-2 1 up day, I'm sick again. When working people wonder why I feel sick all the time and clonodine stomach and drugs are not necessary. The doctor put me on Lyrica, except that my work and not at all dizzy nauseaus. I'm really on the wisdom of medication symptoms that way. It seems more harm than good .. Once you do this nightmare, Imade with the proceeds. Does anyone know a global regime that can not prove? Has anyone tried a non-traditional doctor? I was of glucosamine and omega-3 for 3 months so far with a reduction of at least joint pain .. But maybe I have to give more time added? I am depressed because everything and feel desperate now .. Thank you!

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Really, you do not mention what is the cause of chronic pain. Instead of getting rid of in the treatment of pain, why not the doctors, what's behind. LYRICA is the treatment of fibromyalsia .... Well, it's safe to assume that the pain is caused by a neurological disorder? I am currently on Carbatrol for trigeminal neuralgia. The drug has been spared the agony, but leaves me somewhat "mushy", speak a kind.

kathykou... said...

Try acupuncture. Be prepared to spend at least 10 treatments, although many painkillers just 5 experience. I am petrified of needles and did!. Keep help on additions as they do. Weight and strengthen muscles, joints, to relieve pressure on the joints.

Post a Comment