Saturday, February 6, 2010

Black Emo Hair My Friend Who Is Black Wants To Know How To Get Emo Hair?

My friend who is black wants to know how to get emo hair? - black emo hair

Liiiiike you know the emo hair, and who I know its possible, I lot of people with emo hair black times, but I want to know how we can love him, because every child usually starts with a white cast in How People with black skin Soo annnd, unless I'm mistaken then theres a way for him to help this type of hair, please a little similarity to the Drake Bell Drake and Josh have to black version.

9 comments:

ilikepie... said...

I think the best thing is to recover and get side bangs =] see Emolicious

curious kate said...

and if your black hair is the type of pubic hair, HES, in order to straighten it with a push-out super long, and not chemically. otherwise I could blowdry my hair with a round brush to good and right, then with a straightening iron in small sections, so it actually works, and coatings that what is left. Good luck!

blah said...

to ........ ok .. wats a fade? and why it is that HES black? Everyone has different hair types, just cuz hes black does not mean anything.

what they do is u
or go to the hairdresser and ask for a side fringe.

tweetybi... said...

You can try a Mohawk or you can relax your hair or something

Tim said...

look good i dont think emo hair would be in black. tell him to get a afro. Afro his own

Redz said...

What emo hair?

Rayina said...

uhh

-ςครђ-tค... said...

Some things very painful for him, confident, maybe.not

Always bored said...

Of course there is, I think I should do in a straight line.

Post a Comment